Request a List of Radioactive Material Users
Below is the procedure for obtaining a list of radioactive material users and related information from the Agency’s Database.
- The request for a list shall be made in writing and shall state whether the information will be used for commercial or noncommercial purposes.
- The request shall be notarized.
- The request shall state who is making the request and describe what the list will be used for.
- The request shall state which information is requested from the Agency’s data base.
- The request shall state which format the information should be in. The choices are: hard-copy, floppy disk, or e-mail.
|Number of Pages in List||Price|
|1 through 20||$ 25|
|21 through 100||$ 50|
|10 through 500||$ 100|
|501 through 1500||$ 150|
|1501 and over||$ 200|