Arizona Revised Statues 41-1080 Requires that the agency not issues a license or to an individual if the individual does not provide documentation of citizenship or alien status by presenting any of the following documents to the agency indicating that the individual’s presence in the United States is authorized under federal law:
1. An Arizona driver license issued after 1996 or an Arizona nonoperating identification license
2. A driver license issued by a state that verifies lawful presence in the United States.
3. A birth certificate or delayed birth certificate issued in any state, territory or possession of the United States.
4. A United States certificate of birth abroad
5. A United States passport.
6. A foreign passport with a United States visa.
7. An I-94 form with a photograph.
8. A United States citizenship and immigration services employment authorization document or refugee travel document
9. A United States certificate of naturalization.
10. A United States certificate of citizenship.
11. A tribal certificate of Indian blood
12. A tribal or bureau of Indian affairs affidavit of birth.
13. Any other license that is issued by the federal government, any other state government, an agency of this state or a political subdivision of this state that requires proof of citizenship or lawful alien status before issuing the license
E. If a document listed in subsection A, paragraphs 1 through 12 of this section does not contain a photograph of the individual, the individual shall also present a government issued document that contains a photograph of the individual.